Possible API errors are as follows:
|400||Bad Request||Missing or invalid parameter. Possible causes:|
- malformed request parameters.
|401||Unauthorized||Authorization is missing or incorrect. Possible causes:|
- a user tries to authorize with a wrong login or password.
- a user uses invalid session token.
|403||Forbidden||Access has been refused. Possible causes:|
- a user tries to retrieve chat messages for a chat dialog while they are not in the occupants list.
|404||Not Found||The requested resource could not be found. Possible causes:|
- a user tries to retrieve chat messages for the invalid chat dialog ID.
- a user tries to retrieve a custom object record with invalid ID.
|422||Unprocessable Entity||The request was well-formed but was unable to be followed due to validation errors. Possible causes:|
- create a user with the existent login or email.
- provide values in the wrong format to create some object.
|429||Too Many Requests||Rate limit for your current plan is exceeded.|
|500||Internal Server Error||Server encountered an error, try again later.|
|503||Service Unavailable||Server is at capacity, try again later.|