Possible API errors are as follows:
|Missing or invalid parameter. Possible causes:
- malformed request parameters.
|Authorization is missing or incorrect. Possible causes:
- a user tries to authorize with a wrong login or password.
- a user uses invalid session token.
|Access has been refused. Possible causes:
- a user tries to retrieve chat messages for a chat dialog while they are not in the occupants list.
|The requested resource could not be found. Possible causes:
- a user tries to retrieve chat messages for the invalid chat dialog ID.
- a user tries to retrieve a custom object record with invalid ID.
|The request was well-formed but was unable to be followed due to validation errors. Possible causes:
- create a user with the existent login or email.
- provide values in the wrong format to create some object.
|Too Many Requests
|Rate limit for your current plan is exceeded.
|Internal Server Error
|Server encountered an error, try again later.
|Server is at capacity, try again later.