Content module allows storing rich chat attachments, app content, and settings without having to re-publish them. Using a web interface you or your clients can control and make instant changes to the apps. There is a dedicated entity for a file within the system - blob. So files and blobs are basically the same.
- Rich attachments. Store chat rich attachments.
- File storage. Store photos, videos, documents etc.
- Content management. Manage text, rich text, and media via easy to use Dashboard.
- Synchronization. App synchronizes content in background, users not affected.
To upload a file you need to do the following:
- Create File. Make sure to create an entity for a file within the system - a blob, before uploading it.
- Upload File to the QuickBlox cloud storage. An upload link is obtained from the response to the create file request. The link has expiration time so if it gets expired, you should obtain a new link using a create file request.
To download a file you need to do the following: