Before starting to build your chat app for a particular platform, it is important to understand that your QuickBlox application has a number of functionalities to keep the chat service running along with basic features to provide proper application management.
You can integrate only one QuickBlox application into your app, regardless of the platform. Thus, if you develop an app for Android, iOS, or web platform, you will require only one QuickBlox application.
Visit our Key Concepts page to get an overall understanding of the most important QuickBlox concepts.
After signing up, you can start creating your first QuickBlox application.
- Just click a New app button.
- Fill in all required fields for your new application.
- Click the Create app button.
Each QuickBlox application has application credentials required for initialization. To get application credentials, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Dashboard => YOUR_APP => Overview section
- Copy your Application ID, Authorization Key, Authorization Secret, and Account Key.
You can edit your application details. To edit the application details, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Dashboard => YOUR_APP => Overview => Edit application section.
- Update application fields.
- Click the Update button at the bottom of the page.
You can delete an application. Once the application is deleted, you will no longer be able to access any of the data within that app. To delete the application, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Dashboard => YOUR_APP => Overview .
- Click the Remove app button at the bottom of the page.
Updated 4 months ago